    that the called party has hung up.

    Any ideas?

    Don

    Don Carter, Jul 5, 2005

  2. Don Carter

    Dexter Guest

    Have a word with Sir Bob he seems to be causing a hell of a lot of
    disruption in this country at the moment .

    Dexter, Jul 5, 2005

  3. Don Carter

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Not going to blame Sipgate for this one then..?

    Makes a change.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jul 5, 2005
  4. Don Carter

    Don Carter Guest

    I've never blamed sipgate for anything, I've never used their system,
    so how could I?

    Don Carter, Jul 5, 2005
  5. Don Carter

    Chris Guest

    Keep up! Ivor was responding to Dexter's post, not yours.

    Chris, Jul 5, 2005
  6. Don Carter

    Don Carter Guest

    MY aplologies to Ivor, having a senior mment, and thanks to you for
    letting me know.

    Don Carter, Jul 6, 2005