The NUG-IT Magazine for Telecom Professionals

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Pokey, Feb 5, 2004.

  1. Pokey

    Pokey Guest

    The latest copy of The NUG-IT Magazine is available on-line.

    If you are involved in, or wish to be involved in, IT, Telecom, or Call
    Center operations then 'The NUG-IT Magazine' is for you.

    It contains 'Golden NUG-ITs of Information - from Traditional to IP
    Telephony'.

    To download current and past issues, or to subscribe:
    http://magazine.TelecomCafe.org

    Subscription automatically enrolls you in our Reader Rewards Program, and
    you will be notified by email of new issues.
    www.nug-it.org

    We do not sell or rent our list.

    If you are interested in advertising or writing for The NUG-IT Magazine,
    please contact us:
    http://www.nug-it.org/contact

    Pokey, Feb 5, 2004