The NUG-IT Magazine for Telecom Professionals

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Pokey, Dec 23, 2003.

  1. Pokey

    Pokey Guest

    If you are involved in, or wish to be involved in, IT, Telecom, or Call
    Center operations then 'The NUG-IT Magazine' is for you.

    It contains 'Golden NUG-ITs of Information - from Traditional to IP
    Telephony'.

    To download current and past issues, or to subscribe:

    Visit: http://www.NUG-IT.org

    Subscription automatically enrolls you in our Reader Rewards Program, and
    you will be notified by email of new issues.

    We do not sell or rent our list.

    If you are interested in writing for The NUG-IT Magazine, please contact us
    at:

    http://www.nug-it.org/contact

    Looking for Telecom or IT events:

    http://events.TelecomCafe.org