The newsgroups are buzzing about the SD9, SD10, and Foveon

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by betty swallocks, Nov 17, 2003.

  1. Preddy -troll-o -meter

    betty swallocks, Nov 17, 2003

  2. Shame the real world thinks of them as digital photography's Betamax,
    really. I tried to sell a Sigma 35mm owner an SD9 once*, despite side by
    side comparisons and being (at the time) the cheapest DSLR kit around he
    went for the D60.

    Bet he had more regrets from missing out on the 10D than any Sigma related
    issues.

    Martin Francis, Nov 17, 2003

  3. betty swallocks

    Böwser Guest

    Plonk.

    Böwser, Nov 18, 2003
  4. betty swallocks

    mark herring Guest

    You, sir, are a jerk---of the worst kind. What mazes me is that people keep
    taking the bait. OOPS---I just did, too

    --
    Mark Herring

    *