The newest VoIP phone PY-63 , agents wanted!

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by dianasun, Jul 5, 2006.

  1. dianasun

    dianasun Guest

    --

    Hi there,

    I'm diana from Roby Tech.(www.chinaroby.com) which the leading VoIP
    phone and USB Skype phone manufacturer in China.

    Here is a good news for you that is the newest Roby VoIP phone PY-63
    looking for agents.

    IP Phone:pY-63: 2 RJ45 ports

    [​IMG]

    Specification:

    Supports IAX2,SIP,H.323,Net2phone
    Supports Asterisk
    Audio codec G.711,G.723,G.729
    DHCP support for LAN or Cable modem
    PPPoE support for ADSL or Cable modem
    Set phone by HTTP web browser (IE6.0) or Telnet
    Upgrade by FTP

    If you interested in it, please do not hesitate to email me. Thanks for
    your help.

    Diana

    email:
    Skype: diana_chinaroby