    It is well documented.

    Bless you - Some of you.

    _The_ _End_

    Reverend Edmond Henderman-Nunningtut, Dec 21, 2005

  2. Thank /you/ for looking up my cassock. It's been a thrill.

    Reverend Carlton Honeyspear-Sittingstock, Dec 21, 2005

  3. In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Reverend Edmond Henderman-Nunningtut
    <-out-lumpy-fecal-impaction.org>
    wrote
    Well, I do like the occasional game of UT2004. I'm not sure how
    much that counts. :p

    The Ghost In The Machine, Dec 21, 2005
  4. I had you pegged for being too old for fun. And just when you think you know
    someone, eh.

    The rest of the linuxfux, however, are just funless - always configging
    their boxes. Sad ;)

    Reverend Chadwick Fammerfeck-Sillerstock, Dec 21, 2005
  5. Reverend Edmond Henderman-Nunningtut

    Sexton Blake Guest

    The Ghost In The Machine 00suus7038.net, wrote in message
    00suus7038.net:
    That definitely constitute violence! What other reason could you use to get
    away with beating up your boyfriend.

    Sexton Blake, Dec 21, 2005
  6. In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Reverend Carlton Honeyspear-Sittingstock
    <-hit-or-miss-stoat.org>
    wrote
    http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=cassock

    cassock(n) An ankle-length garment with a close-fitting
    waist and sleeves, worn by the clergy and others
    assisting in church services.

    :p~

    The Ghost In The Machine, Dec 21, 2005
  7. Very good, Ghost, let me throw you a banana for that. Now tell me, what is
    the problem you have with a cassock wearing Reverend, and some perverted
    Micronut looking up it?

    Reverend Harrison Haddledotch-Sullylock, Dec 21, 2005
  8. Reverend Edmond Henderman-Nunningtut

    GreyCloud Guest

    While the wintards are always busy running their AV software and
    reinstalling their os.
    Very Sad indeed. ;)~

    GreyCloud, Dec 21, 2005
  9.
    Reverend Cleland Hickleway-Giblingbirk, Dec 21, 2005
  10. In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Reverend Chadwick Fammerfeck-Sillerstock
    <-sulphuretted-frying-pan.com>
    wrote
    Oh, I'm fun all right -- to the right people. Personally, though,
    I prefer a good book (no, not the Bible).
    It could be worse. The Windowsfux seem to be stuck delousing theirs.
    :p

    I've only gotten 2500 or so port 445 hits since last Sunday. This
    is about par for the course (I get about 5100 hits per week).

    Somebody out there's having a *lot* of fun...

    The Ghost In The Machine, Dec 21, 2005
  11.
    Reverend Atherton Claydale-Merrysure, Dec 21, 2005
  12. Reverend Edmond Henderman-Nunningtut

    John Thomas Guest

    , wrote in message
    :
    No, good!

    John Thomas, Dec 21, 2005
  13. Reverend Edmond Henderman-Nunningtut

    GreyCloud Guest

    Reverend Cleland Hickleway-Giblingbirk wrote:

    <snipped demented post>

    And yet flathead continues to type with his forehead causing brain damage.

    GreyCloud, Dec 22, 2005
  14. Is he thinking about the philips screwhead?

    Real Friendly Neighborhood Vote Ranger, Dec 22, 2005
  15. GreyCloud, <>, the bungling, inconsequential politician, and
    employee in charge of haggling and bargaining with itinerant dealers and
    cadgers, mouthed:

    Reverend Earl Hodgefirk-Pemmerwell, Dec 22, 2005
  16. "Reverend Earl Hodgefirk-Pemmerwell"
    <-trampled-feather.org>
    Oh yeah?

    Real Friendly Neighborhood Vote Ranger, Dec 23, 2005