    P Hull Guest

    A classic example of gaynal juxtapositioning.

    you must be an expert in the field?

    P Hull, Sep 14, 2004

  2. T-Bone

    T-Bone Guest

    By the way: Chalk's term in fullest form over in the alt group.

    T-Bone, Sep 14, 2004

  3. T-Bone

    Dragon Guest

    Is that the best you could come back with? Lamo! You don't deserve to be
    flamed. You are way too,,, say,,, demented?

    Dragon, Sep 14, 2004
  4. T-Bone

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Indeed! I am well-versed in the art of informing others that they enjoy
    sticking their fingers in others' poopers, homo-style. Thanks for noticing.

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 14, 2004
  5. T-Bone

    Consultant Guest

    why, are you cruising for a piece of ass?

    Consultant, Sep 14, 2004
  6. T-Bone

    Consultant Guest

    wrong forum

    Consultant, Sep 14, 2004
  7. T-Bone

    P Hull Guest

    T-bone, is your posting part of the mcngp candidature process? sounds like
    fairly lame entry requirements. maybe you guys are slacking off just to get
    in the numbers. reminds me of what the mcse has become. t-bone, you sound
    like a paper mcngp to me.

    P Hull, Sep 14, 2004
  8. T-Bone

    P Hull Guest

    i try not to please

    P Hull, Sep 14, 2004
  9. T-Bone

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Uh uh. No alt-ass-fukcing. Only here. I suppose that with our recent foray
    into the web, the MCNGP may have to consider allowing http-ass-fukcing in
    the near future, but that still remains to be seen. For now, only assfukcing
    in this NG will suffice. Anything else is superfluous and irrelevant.

    HTH. HAND.

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 14, 2004
  10. T-Bone

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    And you're doing a bang-up job, lemme tell ya.

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 14, 2004
  11. T-Bone

    P Hull Guest

    wow your comebacks are even worse than mine. 2 points to you

    P Hull, Sep 14, 2004
  12. T-Bone

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I'm sorry, you are not in a position to award points. You may be awarded
    points, but you do not have the authority to assign points to anyone. Thank
    you for playing.

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 14, 2004
  13. T-Bone

    Consultant Guest

    he does, huh

    Consultant, Sep 14, 2004
  14. circa Wed, 15 Sep 2004 06:29:47 +1000, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, P Hull () said,
    <snip>

    Charming. Really charming.

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 14, 2004
  15. T-Bone

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Sep 14, 2004 at 4:21pm "Consultant" blathered:

    He is Koko, the monkey.

    TechGeekPro, Sep 15, 2004
  16. T-Bone

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Nope. Even I would disagree with that one. This is the right place.

    TechGeekPro, Sep 15, 2004
  17. T-Bone

    TechGeekPro Guest

    LOL

    TechGeekPro, Sep 15, 2004
  18. T-Bone

    Techie Guest

    Funny that's what your wife says too

    Techie, Sep 15, 2004
  19. why, are you cruising for a piece of ass?

    you really do like that film don't you

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 15, 2004
  20. T-Bone

    Consultant Guest

    there can be only one

    Consultant, Sep 15, 2004