The MCNGP Rant

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by T-Bone, Sep 14, 2004.

  1. T-Bone

    T-Bone Guest

    Okay, this all came from my own demented little mind, so my apologies if
    this looks like any other parody of "The Rant" that has been written.

    Hey I'm not a paper cert or a braindumper
    and I haven't seen Diana, Laura, Kendal, Kat or Michelle from the web site
    although I'm sure they look just like their pictures.

    I have a founder, not a leader.
    I speak English as my first language.
    and you practice, not dump, practice!

    I can proudly wear my MCSE pin on my lapel
    I believe in educating, not handouts,
    alternative OSes, not assimilation,
    and that your daughter she come to my house and she kick my dog.

    Google is a search engine, Microsoft actually *has* a website,
    And its pronounced "ass-f.u.c.k.e.r", not "ass-h.a.t", "ass-f.u.c.k.e.r"!

    MCSE is the second largest certification!
    The last refuge of the cynical BOFH!
    and the best part of the Microsoft .cert hierarchy!

    My name is T-Bone
    and I am MCNGP!

    T-Bone, Sep 14, 2004

  2. T-Bone

    Neil Guest

    *golf clap*

    Neil, Sep 14, 2004

  3. T-Bone

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Very nice, Koko. If you're MCNGP, then I'm sorry for not congratulating and
    welcoming you, and I must have forgot or missed the thread. But if you're
    not, well, you just don't bestow the title upon yourself. This isn't like
    being the Ultimate Ruler of Luna or anything like that.

    Fris, can I get a price check in aisle 12 here?

    In addition, indeed asshat is not a valid replacement for assfukcer.
    However, it is an acceptable term used as a slightly less demeaning term for
    those who fall just this side of assfukder-dom. Also, it sounds funny.

    Otherwise, very nice.

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 14, 2004
  4. circa Tue, 14 Sep 2004 15:50:15 -0400, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone ([email protected]) said,
    Ooh, very nice.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 14, 2004
  5. T-Bone

    P Hull Guest

    your time would have been better spent chewing on some steak

    P Hull, Sep 14, 2004
  6. T-Bone

    Consultant Guest

    or playing with p hulls' wifes' cans

    Consultant, Sep 14, 2004
  7. T-Bone

    Consultant Guest

    and you are?

    Consultant, Sep 14, 2004
  8. T-Bone

    P Hull Guest

    your saturdays are probably spent playing pirate at t-bone's house, swabbing
    the decks whilst fingering each other in the ass

    P Hull, Sep 14, 2004
  9. T-Bone

    P Hull Guest

    he's an mcngp like yourself

    P Hull, Sep 14, 2004
  10. T-Bone

    Consultant Guest

    although playing pirates is very fun, it is on Wednesdays. but please
    explain how we you can swab the deck and finger someone's as s at the same
    time? i dont know about you, but moving that mop around, when wet, is very
    cumbersome. maybe you have a suggestion?

    Consultant, Sep 14, 2004
  11. T-Bone

    Consultant Guest

    not that im aware of

    Consultant, Sep 14, 2004
  12. T-Bone

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Impressive. You're up, C.

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 14, 2004
  13. I'm afraid T-B jumped the gun a bit here. He and Mike passed the first
    phase of the exam, but I'm waiting for the final returns... and this wasn't
    it.
    Agreed.

    T-Bone... go back and re-read my e-mails, please.

    --
    Fris "Pre-mature certification" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 14, 2004
  14. T-Bone

    Consultant Guest

    it's like being 16 all over again

    Consultant, Sep 14, 2004
  15. T-Bone

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Great! I love how you turned the gay ass-fingering around on him. A classic
    example of gaynal juxtapositioning. Absolutely brilliant, my man. Brilliant.
    You get 2 points for that one.

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 14, 2004
  16. T-Bone

    T-Bone Guest

    I knew someone would set up this song lyric:

    "I cry out, 'my name is T-Bone' and the hound dog digs a hole"

    T-Bone, Sep 14, 2004
  17. T-Bone

    T-Bone Guest

    It just sounded better if it says "am" rather than "want to be". Plus I was
    told the last step is a formality.

    T-Bone, Sep 14, 2004
  18. T-Bone

    Dragon Guest

    hmmm, demented?

    Dragon, Sep 14, 2004
  19. It is... but it's an IMPORTANT formality...

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 14, 2004
  20. T-Bone

    Consultant Guest

    i aim to please

    Consultant, Sep 14, 2004