    big tits who owns a bar on a golf course,
    and loves to send me hunting, fishing and drinking.
    This doesn't rhyme and I don't give a shit.

    Meat Plow, Sep 22, 2010

  2. Meat Plow

    OldGringo38 Guest

    COOL

    OldGringo38, Sep 22, 2010

  3. Try Japan...

    /___/_/|_/\____/_//_/ \[email protected]_/ \__|\__|\____/\____\_\

    §ñühw¤£f, Sep 22, 2010
  4. Meat Plow

    Dan C Guest

    You pray for *any* woman. A big improvement over what you've ever had
    before... LOL

    Try the Russian mail-order-bride business, loser.

    Dan C, Sep 22, 2010
  5. Meat Plow

    joevan Guest

    If you do it in a pit. That rhymes.
    Something like Dr Suess.
    Here you and Dan the idiot can have some fun for a change.
    http://www.seussville.com/

    joevan, Sep 22, 2010
  6. Meat Plow

    XS11E Guest

    Great answer! ;-)

    XS11E, Sep 22, 2010
  7. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    Don't know about Danny-Boi but I always have fun. I think he is just
    punch-drunk from all the bitch-slappin he gets so he basically just
    stumbles around waiting for the next right upper-cut.

    Meat Plow, Sep 22, 2010