    Shaun.

    cozy little classification in the DSM."
    David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)

    ~misfit~, May 28, 2012

  2. Possible

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Cheers.
    --
    Shaun.

    cozy little classification in the DSM."
    David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)

    ~misfit~, May 28, 2012

  3. Possible

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Nah, I'm good. ;-)

    I think that this is the first time this situation has happened and there
    are enough kind people here who will help me out if it happens again.

    Better that than being tempted to reply to the resident moron.

    ~misfit~, May 28, 2012

  4. Yes ZoneAlarm is well known to be utter Crap..

    Frank Williams, May 28, 2012
  5. Possible

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Ahhh, slouching! I remeber it fondly. ;-)

    As I have to sit upright I find that resting my elbow on the chair arm and
    my wrist on the desk with the mouse settings at 'fast' works just fine for
    me. I never have to move the 'heel' of my hand from the one spot and under
    an inch of hand movement covers the 1400 pixels from one side of the screen
    to the other.

    ~misfit~, May 30, 2012
  6. Well it certainly looks like an interesting product, albeit it is still vapour ware.

    Yeah I am still here, looking at the group and seeing it is still a waste of space with the contributors continuing the same as always. Same old people, same old shit, same old prejudices YAWN.

    Collector»NZ, Jul 16, 2012
  7. Possible

    ZipDisk Guest

    Admit it my posts are so irresistible and full of Great Info, every one
    should read them..

    ZipDisk, Jul 16, 2012
  8. ... and yet now "possible" can't even post in words. Entropy perhaps ? :)

    Bruce Sinclair, Jul 17, 2012