    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Yeah, we had a good time, Laurence and I had the advantage because the other two had a mirror behind them :p We didn't use it to cheat though, we just used it so we could see something cool in Vice City or whatever without having to go around to the other side.

    XhArD, Jan 24, 2006

  2. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Plus Side and Minus Sides.... i like the Plus side better.

    And so u shouldn't Hear what we are talking about modfather :) all u should know is that i had fun :)

    unholy, Jan 26, 2006

  3. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I believe the dialogue after translation to understandable english is something like:

    Laurence - (They are)"All going A. Umm..."
    Tyson - "Oh sh!t. Plant, whoever's got it."
    Laurence - "Nah, I don't have it."
    Tyson - "Plant the bomb!" (Directed at either me or Unholy)
    Laurence - (Singing) "Practising my micro-oh"
    *Inaudible questioning from Laurence*
    Tyson - "Yeah, I did just then."
    Laurence - "Or some'in"
    Me - "Or some'in?"
    Tyson - "They are all going through T spawn"
    Laurence - "Ah, rapid"
    *PAUSE*
    Laurence - "AUTO, SNIPING, SON OF A BITCH, *Inaudible swearing/whinging*. ... Aw, you, are you videoing?"
    Me - "Muahaha, yep."
    Laurence - "Aww..."

    And that's the story of our lives so far :)

    XhArD, Jan 26, 2006
  4. XhArD

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Man you have such interesting lives. :) I should videotape something during my day. <ZzzzZZzzzzZZ>

    The Modfather, Jan 26, 2006