    ages, he wondered if it was available in the UK. All a Google search found
    for me was a second hand PAL laser disk copy that someone was selling.
    Derek.

    Derek F, Dec 11, 2005

  2. Derek F

    eagledave Guest

    Don't know if it's ever been released, but I have a vhs made from TV. I
    can put it on dvd for you or your friend.

    eagledave, Dec 12, 2005

  3. Derek F

    Derek F Guest

    Thank you for the offer.I think that we have now found him a source.
    Derek.

    Derek F, Dec 13, 2005
  4. Derek F

    Bob Adams Guest

    Care to share it with the rest of us?

    Bob

    Bob Adams, Dec 14, 2005
  5. Derek F

    Derek F Guest

    As he replied personally, I am not sure if he would want me to publicise his
    address. He can post to the NG if he wants to share his copy.
    Derek.

    Derek F, Dec 14, 2005
  6. Derek F

    Bob Adams Guest

    Thanks. I'll leave my address below then in case he wishes to contact me
    also.

    Bob

    Bob Adams, Dec 14, 2005
  7. Derek F

    Derek F Guest

    By the way he is in California. That is no problem to my friend as he is in
    New England.
    Derek.

    Derek F, Dec 14, 2005
  8. Derek F

    Art Guest

    You can obtain a DVD of The Kremlin Letter at http://k-e-n.com/ for 10
    bucks plus shipping.
    Best,
    Art

    Art, Dec 25, 2005
  9. Derek F

    Bob Adams Guest

    "ONLY CASHIER`S CHECKS OR MONEYORDERS IN U.S. FUNDS WILL BE ACCEPTED
    WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS, CREDIT CARDS, PAYPAL, BIDPAY, ETC."

    You only accept cash in advance? No chance!

    Bob Adams, Dec 26, 2005
  10. Derek F

    Derek F Guest

    Thank you.
    Derek.

    Derek F, Dec 26, 2005
  11. Derek F

    laszlo

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    The Kremlin Letter on DVD

    For those who are looking for The Kremlin Letter on DVD, go to movielead.com and they will provide a copy. It's not cheap, $34.00 plus postage, but I feel it's worth it. The DVD is made in the USA, and is compatible with our players. Just fill out the simple questionaire, they call you up, and you order it.Ask them any questions you want, they explain e
    verything.
    Laszlo

    laszlo, Feb 14, 2009