The funniest letter of complaint. Ever.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Aardvark, Mar 1, 2009.

  1. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    Aardvark, Mar 1, 2009

  2. Aardvark

    olfart Guest

    olfart, Mar 1, 2009

  3. Aardvark

    Yddap Guest

    Yddap, Mar 1, 2009
  4. Aardvark

    RobF Guest

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/t...e-worlds-best-passenger-complaint-letter.html

    I don't know which setting enables long web address posting, but here it is.
    --
    RobF
    Address anti-spammed

    RobF, Mar 1, 2009
  5. Aardvark

    G. Morgan Guest

    I have been seeing a lot more of broken links lately. Yours was broke, and so
    was Philo's down the thread. You apparently use Pan and Philo uses
    Thunderbird.

    Robf's reply with MSOLE did not break the link.

    Here is my shot w/Agent 4.2

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/t...e-worlds-best-passenger-complaint-letter.html

    G. Morgan, Mar 1, 2009
  6. Aardvark