    his campsite. Did he have a name for the fox? I'm not trying to start a
    discussion on whether or not he was insane. That could be an endless
    discussion. I just want to know what he called the fox.

    sfeil, Dec 17, 2006

  2. sfeil

    Von Fourche Guest

    Anybody know if the audio of his death is on the net?

    Von Fourche, Dec 17, 2006

  3. sfeil

    TH Guest

    I don't know but that's my favorite scene in the movie; when he tells
    the former girlfriend she should destroy the tape and you can see this
    look on her face of "if I do, no one will ever talk to me because it's
    all I have in my boring life and this is the most attention I've ever
    recieved."

    Why the former girlfriend, who had absolutely nothing to do with
    anything, was given this stuff is still a mystery.

    TH, Dec 18, 2006
  4. sfeil

    Invid Fan Guest

    It was probably in his will.

    Invid Fan, Dec 18, 2006
  5. sfeil

    TH Guest

    I doubt it when both his parents were still alive and well and close to
    him and very supportive. Why would he leave his belongings to someone
    he had nothing to do with? In the movie, we see the guy say "I'm giving
    this to you..." Looks like it was the filmmaker's decision, not
    Treadwells.

    TH, Dec 18, 2006