    The following photo is all the explanation you need:

    http://www.cumshots.com/ann1.jpg

    how your face can make you up to $4,000 a week.

    Guest, Jul 20, 2004

  2. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    The following photo is all the explanation you need:

    That link frightens me. Someone else click it and let me know.

    Jtyc, Jul 20, 2004

  3. The following photo is all the explanation you need:

    I hope this is not taken from the real exams!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 20, 2004
  4. That link frightens me. Someone else click it and let me know.

    ask kat to do it!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 20, 2004
  5. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    ask kat to do it!

    Do women look at that kind of stuff?

    Jtyc, Jul 20, 2004
  6. If your going to reply, why not remove some of the newsgroups its been
    posted too, instead of polluting all the newsgroups with your crap.

    Mark Fugatt [MVP], Jul 21, 2004
  7. Guest

    kpg Guest

    If your going to reply, why not remove some of the newsgroups its been
    A point well made.

    kpg, Jul 21, 2004
  8. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    It is what it says it is. Move along. There's nothing to see here...

    TechGeekPro, Jul 21, 2004
  9. Guest

    Rick Guest

    That one is from the oral exam. I think you have to request it special

    Rick

    Rick, Jul 21, 2004
  10. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    one mans crap is another mans treasure

    Consultant, Jul 21, 2004
  11. Do women look at that kind of stuff?

    Kat does as she's often in the pics (just kidding!!!!).

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 21, 2004