    Roger Halstead --> always spamming Foveon

    Phil Stripling --> frivolous lawsuit usenet kook

    Tony Spadaro --> always spamming his ebay crap

    Lucas Tam, Apr 16, 2004

  2. Lucas Tam

    Lucas Tam Guest

    (Lucas Tam) wrote in

    Uhhh... that's not even me :D

    Lucas Tam, Apr 16, 2004

  3. Lucas Tam

    Steve Young Guest

    looks like you lucked out
    though you seem to be getting your share of the wealth ;)

    some interesting kill choices your buddy made <grin>

    (I'm sure I've not been thrilling enough lately to hit Bartlo's Richter
    again) :)))

    Steve Young, Apr 16, 2004
  4. Sounds like they don't give out enogh home work at the university<LOL>

    (N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
    www.rogerhalstead.com

    Roger Halstead, Apr 17, 2004