    or should I just buy the movie itself. We've talked about this for many
    years on this group so perhaps now there is a good version of a great movie,
    right?

    Jimbo700, Apr 24, 2004

  2. I got the single disc edition (if I had know about the 2 disc I would've
    gotten that) and the video/audio quality is perfectly fine. A solid
    anamorphic widescreen transfer.

    Best,
    Mike

    Michael Rogers, Apr 24, 2004

  3. Jimbo700

    TSKO Guest

    All I can say is....they done did it right this time..

    TSKO, Apr 25, 2004
  4. That's it Jimbo700 I'm sick and tired of this crap!
    Now someone hit my music....
    Yes its worth the extra $5 for the SE. In this case I got mine at
    Circuit City for $19.99 and I enjoyed the extras. Like I said,
    well worth it. :)

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Apr 25, 2004
  5. Jimbo700

    Gram Guest

    The picture and sound on the Blue Underground disc are outstanding.
    And even if you don't watch any of the special features on disc 2, I
    think the 3d hologram cover that only comes on the 2-disc set is worth
    the extra $5!

    Gram, Apr 26, 2004