    being received quite well. According to Sony Pictures Entertainment
    I'm "the world's greatest filmmaker." You saw the same show I did and
    the same show they saw from here to Malaysia.

    iL_weReo, Oct 21, 2009

  2. iL_weReo

    G. Morgan Guest

    That's the best reason not to view your junk film.

    G. Morgan, Oct 21, 2009

  3. iL_weReo

    Kent Wills Guest

    I would expect that enough money sent Planters' way would get you
    the right to use Mr. Peanut.
    Tell me you're not in a Speedo. For the love of all things good,
    tell me you're not in a Speedo! :)
    I've not seen the show.
    I did see a clip of you on some TV court thing where you tried to
    sue some guy.

    Kent Wills, Oct 22, 2009