    Jerry,

    http://www.novamente.nl
    http://www.novamente.nl.vg

    El Capitán©, Nov 26, 2003

  2. El Capitán©

    trout Guest

    The Microsoft Knowedge Base lists a few possibilities:
    http://tinyurl.com/wt7j

    trout, Nov 27, 2003

  3. El Capitán©

    Mistoffolees Guest

    Usually triggered by a misbehaving or corrupt driver or system file. The
    Blue Screen usually provides a name of the driver file that is involved.

    Mistoffolees, Nov 27, 2003
  4. El Capitán©

    Paul - xxx Guest

    trout posted ...
    Heheheh .. good grief, why not just answer the question ...

    ;)

    Paul - xxx, Nov 28, 2003
  5. It was on Fri, 28 Nov 2003 09:55:38 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
    A blue screen? Is this something to do with
    a pr0n movie? ;-)

    William Poaster, Nov 28, 2003
  6. El Capitán©

    why? Guest

    Was that a question, even without the use of a '?' ?

    Otherwise, if an XP BSOD is like NT/2000. OP didn't give / list - SP
    level, h/w - s/w changes if fault didn't just start heppening, driver
    name, stop code, error code. Event log entry, that should have captured
    some of the things just listed.
    Me

    why?, Nov 28, 2003
  7. El Capitán©

    Paul - xxx Guest

    why? posted ...
    Nope, purely rhetorical and trying to take the piss ...

    Hence the smiley in the body of the text .. ;)

    Paul - xxx, Nov 28, 2003
  8. El Capitán©

    trout Guest

    I was going to.... but I kept missing the dart-board.

    trout, Nov 28, 2003