The Fabulous 500 Gets A New Finish!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Nov 12, 2007.

  1. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Nov 12, 2007

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Nov 12, 2007

  3. At least you can see what it is.

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Nov 12, 2007
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Kinon O'Cann Guest

    Indeed. Another poorly executed snapshot by the worst troll in this NG.

    You suck. Your pix suck. Go away.

    BTW, you could also change the color and finish of your lens by shoving it
    up your fat ass.

    Kinon O'Cann, Nov 12, 2007
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Douglas Guest

    Oh wow!
    Another fan for Rita!

    What's your problem Kinon? Can't handle some different humour?
    Loosen up.

    Douglas

    Douglas, Nov 12, 2007
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Kinon O'Cann Guest

    I am loose! I just want to make Rita feel at home.She's a plague on this NG,
    and is constantly offering very bad advice just to troll users into endless
    discussions about which she has no clue whatsoever. See the recent "LCD/CRT"
    discusson for a clear example. So whenever I have the chance, I offer her my
    commentary on her pix, and her amazingly fat ass.

    No big deal, really, just a public service that I provide for no charge!
    Such a bargain.

    Kinon O'Cann, Nov 12, 2007
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Douglas Guest

    LOL... He's gonna just love your posts! ROTFL!

    Douglas

    Douglas, Nov 12, 2007
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Kinon O'Cann Guest

    He? AHA!! I was right! No female could have an ass that fat.

    Kinon O'Cann, Nov 12, 2007
  9. It is just jealousy, pure and simple. I think that it's so funny every time
    he reaffirms to me how jealous he is.
    LOL! Poor Bob was not only dancing on my command he was sweating when
    confronted with evidence that there is a color correction filter in said
    display blew holes in his bullshit. His going in circles and squirming to
    save face is an indication he really doesn't know what he's talking about.
    Any fool can write a book and become a self-proclaimed expert.

    Oh, before I forget, you ought to get yourself a 500/4L IS. I can't tell
    you how sweet this lens is.

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Nov 12, 2007
  10. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Guest Guest

    He's not as much fun as Bret, but he'll do just fine.

    Rita

    Guest, Nov 12, 2007
  11. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Kinon O'Cann Guest

    What's the title of your book? Sorry, but my "read" of that thread is
    slightly different from yours. You know nothing. You only troll to dispense
    bad info. And your ass should have it's own zip code.

    Bob's mistake was actually replying to you and hoping that facts would win
    the discussions. He was unaware that you know nothing, make it up as you go
    along, and didn't get out in time. Had he knows earlier that you are nothing
    but a fat-assed common troll, he would have bailed.

    Kinon O'Cann, Nov 13, 2007
  12. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Annika1980 Guest

    I wonder when we are gonna see some pics of Rita's big fat ass?
    Not with the 500 f/4, of course, since Rita would have to be on the
    moon for us to get it all in frame. Now there's a pic I'd like to
    see .... a double moon. A Loony Eclipse, if you will.

    Annika1980, Nov 13, 2007
  13. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Kinon O'Cann Guest

    I posted one a short time ago. Rita tried to climb a tree and the damned
    tree couldn't take it.

    I can only hope to God that she never posts pics of herself! Some things you
    can't unsee.

    Kinon O'Cann, Nov 13, 2007