the empire braces itself

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by billyw, Aug 12, 2004.

  1. billyw

    billyw Guest

  2. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 12, 2004

  3. Yeah... and it might have even been banned too.

    lol

    Keyboard Cowboy, Aug 12, 2004
  4. Yeah... and it might have even been banned too.
    as in 'on the run' :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 12, 2004
  5. billyw

    billyw Guest

    huh,,,

    it's not real

    billyw, Aug 12, 2004
  6. billyw

    billyw Guest

    that would be a yank education that produced that

    billyw, Aug 12, 2004
  7. billyw

    catwalker63 Guest

    Actually, I found some sound advice:

    "Reduce fire hazards in your home. Children are the worst fire hazards;
    consider giving them up for adoption."

    --
    Kelley
    aka Catwalker

    "I hate the fact that you people don't salute me!"

    catwalker63, Aug 12, 2004
  8. billyw

    kpg Guest

    You'll make a great mother someday.

    kp "she's a keeper" g

    kpg, Aug 12, 2004
  9. billyw

    catwalker63 Guest

    Please don't threaten me like that. I'm not strong like you.

    BTW: I smashed that damn clock against the wall a long time ago. <eg>

    catwalker63, Aug 12, 2004
  10. billyw

    nerd32768 Guest

    Actually, I found some sound advice:
    [email protected]#$%@#$%@#$%@#$%@#$%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    nerd32768, Aug 12, 2004
  11. billyw

    Mike T. Guest

    I'm sure she'd make an excellent mother.

    Mike T., Aug 12, 2004
  12. billyw

    catwalker63 Guest

    What did I ever do to you that you would say something like that about
    me. I'm wounded.

    catwalker63, Aug 12, 2004
  13. billyw

    Andy Foster Guest

    Blocked chimneys are a much greater fire hazard

    Andy Foster, Aug 12, 2004
  14. billyw

    billyw Guest

    well said

    billyw, Aug 12, 2004
  15. that would be a yank education that produced that

    education?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 12, 2004
  16. billyw

    JC Guest

    No, luckily us Brits are blessed with an understanding of
    irony...

    JC, Aug 13, 2004
  17. billyw

    Mike T. Guest

    Nothing personal..just quoting random Alanis Morissette lyrics. If I wanted
    to be mean, I would have used the "theatre" line from earlier in the same
    song.

    Mike T.

    Mike T., Aug 13, 2004
  18. billyw