    I need to make changes by hand to over 200 contact numbers and email addys..
    Since the Duck mentioned a Droid first and I said I was thinking about it,
    it is all the Duck's fault.

    Peter, May 20, 2010

  2. Peter

    Paul Heslop Guest

    I'm worried... should I have stayed in school longer?

    Paul Heslop, May 21, 2010

  3. Peter

    Paul Heslop Guest

    we don't have kindergarten here, we have nursery. I think it was the
    later ones that were the problem, the ones where in your report, the
    teachers wrote 'who?' :O)

    Paul Heslop, May 21, 2010
  4. Peter

    Paul Heslop Guest

    they realised something was iffy when they worked out my grandmother
    had been buried about three times.

    Paul Heslop, May 21, 2010
  5. Peter

    Peter Guest

    It is good. Just PITA to set up.

    BTW I did not intend my comment blaming you to be taken seriously.

    Peter, May 22, 2010
  6. Peter

    Peter Guest

    True. It is a fun thing.

    But it seems to me that Verizon should have some sort of guide to the
    basics, instead of arrogantly saying "it's so intuitive, we don't need a
    manual." Absent a manual, their support should have been quickly able to
    provide basic getting started info.
    Some of the basics are not so intuitive, I had to really hunt through layers
    to figure out such items as: non-destructive cursor moving to edit phone
    numbers; Bluetooth sync, delete apps, where to transfer jpegs, etc.

    Peter, May 22, 2010