    VHS or DVD-R copy of this gem in original aspect ratio (2.35:1) ?

    I found several uncut VHS releases but none of them are in OAR
    (2.35:1) - all are either 1.85:1 or P&S :(((

    Arminio Grgic, Oct 3, 2003

  2. Why won't it be released in its original form. It was tame, by today's standards.

    Doc Speedbyrd

    Monsewer Byrd, Oct 3, 2003

  3. Ask Warnber Bross ... they have rights and wont' release it.

    BTW, I found that DVD was prepared for release last year but Russell
    wants to add allrscenes back incl. lost footget "Rape of Christ" and
    now there are again problems with rights ...

    Arminio Grgic, Oct 6, 2003