    Hey a question for all you Counter strike 1.6 and Source fans... I have a quick question. Me and my friend had a "debate" about what was better? Counter Strike Source, or Counter Strike 1.6. Now we both leave the question because we couldn't decide on an answer.

    --Alex

    (p.s. i though CSS was better :mrgreen:

    aihockey44, Apr 29, 2009

  2. aihockey44

    Williams

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2009
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi man
    As for me i prefer Counter Strike 1.6:captain:

    Williams, Jan 14, 2010

  3. aihockey44

    GSubs

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yup 1.6 all the way for me - keep it pure

    Go Go Go!

    GSubs, Jan 19, 2010
  4. aihockey44

    NinjaSpyder

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    uhh... No. Yes, 1.6 is good, in fact, it's a great game. but as to quality, bug-fixes, speed, graphics, and general gameplay and AI, I've got to give it to Source

    NinjaSpyder, Jun 17, 2011
  5. aihockey44

    avnish123

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2011
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    hey the counter strike is a best 3d game iam playing for this game to many time its a very interesting....

    avnish123, Jul 22, 2011
  6. aihockey44

    nimd4

    Joined: