"The coming digital anarchy"

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by ~misfit~, Jun 12, 2014.

  1. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    ~misfit~, Jun 12, 2014

  2. Bruce Sinclair, Jun 16, 2014

  3. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    You're welcome. I'm pleased that my sharing it here turned out to be worth
    it. Either just as a good read or to serve as a heads up for any regulars to
    become (relatively) early adopters of blockchain tech. :)
    --
    </Shaun>

    cozy little classification in the DSM."
    David Melville (in r.a.s.f1).

    ~misfit~, Jun 16, 2014
  4. ~misfit~

    Lodi Guest

    Astounding stuff. Thanks for the link Shaun

    Lodi

    Lodi, Jun 16, 2014