  1. At least I didn't miss this fun thread and show up three months later
    with a comment.....<Grin>

    <schnippen>

    @}-}-------Rosee, Dec 14, 2003

  2. To help with the thread drift, Your Majestic Malevolence, have you
    played with Celestia? I don't know if it's available in Windoze, but
    it is AWESOME fun! After a couple of lfy-bys past Mars, I spent 18
    minutes watching a hundred years flash by, waiting for the gas giants
    to lumber into view as they orbit the Sun. It is a very
    well-structured, infgormative and just plain fun app.

    Max Quordlepleen, Dec 14, 2003

  3. Oooooooo.....am downloading now. Thanks!!!!!....;o)))

    @}-}-------Rosee, Dec 14, 2003
  4. W@L

    Greg M Guest

    Brings back an old bar joke;

    Russian, or any other certain ethnic, comes to a gun fight... with a
    knife.

    D'oh.

    Greg M, Dec 14, 2003
  5. W@L

    Mara Guest

    Easily fixed - just show up about three months from now and ask if The Cleaner
    is orbiting Mars yet, taking extreme care not to mention it before then. No one
    will have a clue what you're talking about. <g>

    "It's for sure that Daniel wouldn't have a clue. But then, he never did. :)"

    Mara, Dec 14, 2003
  6. W@L

    Mara Guest

    No, I hadn't, but it is indeed available for Windows and I've just downloaded
    it, and am at Bruckners site getting what add-ons I'm able to download. if it's
    as good as you say, I'll get the RPMs later for Mandrake and SUSE. Thank you,
    Sir Max. :)

    Do you watch the Hubble and Chandra sites? Breathtaking pics, there. :)

    Mara, Dec 14, 2003
  7. W@L

    catgate Guest

    My Granny went all the way to find that she could not have any more than
    enough. However it did not stop her from taking away from the take-away,
    and then she found she had to checkout the checkout before she could
    checkout. That having been said Mary claimed that he had to steal in order
    feed her rabbit. But I think that is rubbish

    catgate, Dec 14, 2003
  8. Daniel wouldn't know what a clue was, if you sprayed him with clue spray
    and danced the clue dance around that ¼ neuron that makes up that tiny
    brain sloshing around in his head....

    <schnippen>

    @}-}-------Rosee, Dec 14, 2003
  9. W@L

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 17:55:02 -0000, catgate wrote:
    <snipped nonsense>

    Hey, doofus, why don't you go back to spamming your site on usenet instead of
    posting in a thread where you haven't a clue what's going on? :) You know what
    happens when your BI>20, don't you? Or what if BI2 is used? Do you know what EMP
    is?

    BTW, your site actually did have some good points, but I have to point out that
    TV isn't responsible for the moral insufficiencies of the young. It's the lack
    of parental guidance in the beginning and the loss of social ethics that is.
    There are several other errors there, too, but I'll leave you to figure them
    out.

    Also, you threw away any credibility you might have had when you started
    spamming the site to multiple groups:

    (quick google link for those interested)

    http://tinyurl.com/z76u

    "No, I don't think you're a -real- spammer in the most criminal sense of the
    word - I just think you're a bit stupid. rather more than a bit, actually.
    Buh-bye now."

    <snip>

    Mara, Dec 14, 2003
  10. W@L

    Mara Guest

    (Trying to deal with the mental picture invoked here)

    Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!1!!!!

    "There's NO WAY I'd ever get that close to someone like that. <uncontrollable
    cold shudders>"

    Mara, Dec 14, 2003
  11. W@L

    Greg M Guest

    Never buy a house downwind from a hog farm. <g>

    Greg M, Dec 15, 2003
  12. W@L

    Mara Guest

    I'd buy the hog farm instead.

    "There's some bucks in that, I'm told."

    Mara, Dec 15, 2003
  13. Ewwwwww....it IS a disturbing image......

    @}-}-------Rosee, Dec 15, 2003
  14. W@L

    M Mullen Guest

    |> >You just don't *want* to see it, Daniel. Read the page carefully,
    |> >and you will see: Click here for full review.
    |> >http://www.anti-trojan-software-reviews.com/review-the-cleaner.htm
    |> >
    |> > <quote>
    |> > The 2003 tests showed even poorer results. In fact The cleaner
    |> > came dead last of all the products tested. If this poor performance
    |> > continues The Cleaner will be removed from our list of recommended
    |> > programs.
    |> >
    |> > Other Reviews: The Cleaner has had mixed reviews. In one ( 2) it
    |> > came top of the pack, though the test was not very authoritative. In
    |> > three others (3, 4, 5) it was middle ranked. In yet another (6), which
    |> > was qualitatively oriented, it was rated last.
    |> >
    |> > In perhaps the most thorough review (1),The Cleaner fared poorly,
    |> > the reviewer noting " ... its signature scanning was especially lackluster."
    |> > <unquote>
    |>
    |> Ok, that is still not an especially bad review and it is not for our current
    |> product.

    As there have been worse? No flame, the facts are speaking for themselves.

    M Mullen, Dec 16, 2003
  15. W@L

    Mara Guest

    Yes. Even more so than the glurd's....uh...um, nevermind.

    "Yeah, that. Admittedly it's been awhile, but I didn't think they were supposed
    to be bluish-green and fuzzy...."

    Mara, Dec 16, 2003
  16. Ewwwwwww! That's even more disturbing....;o)

    <schnippen>

    @}-}-------Rosee, Dec 16, 2003
  17. W@L

    Mara Guest