The Cleaner -- Update to 4.0 Professional

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by [email protected], Dec 11, 2003.

  1. Every now and again, life hands you a badge that says "Hey! You were
    RIGHT!" This thread is mine. <bg>

    Max Quordlepleen, Dec 13, 2003

  2. You're quite welcome....;oþ

    In my defense, I would have bought the program about the same time you
    did, but did not have the money. I had already been burned by Black Ice,
    Norton and McAfee.

    There are many Daniels in the world and I may be the next sucker on a
    totally different circumstance....;o( God knows it wasn't the first time
    I was burned to a crisp and more than likely won't be the last.

    @}-}-------Rosee, Dec 13, 2003

  3. OIC!!! Can't blame you there....;o)

    @}-}-------Rosee, Dec 13, 2003
  4. Yes, yes you are covered VERY well....<eg>

    @}-}-------Rosee, Dec 13, 2003
  5. As the originator of this discussion, I would like to register my surprise
    at the level of response,however,I was unaware of it being "old news". Quite
    a "fireworks display" from those who like "bangers" and my thanks to those
    who also provided some illumination. Having used The Cleaner for 2+ years it
    seemed a good time, with the introduction of The Professional to take a
    sample of experience from users/non-users. I do this because in computing,
    more so than other fields, products become outdated and also due to a
    general irritation with the language in which Daniel communicates. I have
    sold/marketed industrial capital equipment world-wide for too many years not
    to understand the need to heed HOW you say, what you have to say. As a
    salesman, I expect to be" sold to" if you get my meaning.This all seems too
    much trouble for Daniel and causes me to look from an unremarkable product
    for something better which is better presented. With the benefit of your
    comments this should not be difficult to arrange.

    Many thanks,

    Wally.

    [email protected], Dec 13, 2003
  6. W@L

    Mara Guest

    Well, ok, if you insist. <g> But I do have a sort of personal bias to Daniel's
    stupidity. In the e-mail I sent to Moosoft, I pointed out that they were in fact
    sending UCE to you, and that they should immediately cease if they did not want
    to risk a reputation as spammers throughout the internet. Daniel, being the
    idiot he appears to be, _chose_ not to do that. That would be Rule #3 in action,
    for sure.

    He was pretty much fair game when he started spewing blatant falsehoods. And I
    don't regret a single word of what I said, because it is the truth.

    "Although it was pretty much like shooting fish in a barrel. (apologies to
    trout)"

    Mara, Dec 13, 2003
  7. I, for one, am VERY glad you were able to make a responsible decision
    based on Daniel's unprofessionalism and the fact his product just
    totally stinks.....

    ;o)

    <schnipppen>

    @}-}-------Rosee, Dec 13, 2003
  8. Bleaugh is a correct response if it is that upper respiratory virus I
    somehow contracted, that took me a month to whip......

    My condolences....;o(

    @}-}-------Rosee, Dec 13, 2003
  9. Sorry, that was ambiguous. I didn't mean "this thread belongs to me, I
    meant "this thread is my "Hey!You were RIGHT!" badge, by virtue of all
    the confirmation posts in it.

    Max Quordlepleen, Dec 13, 2003
  10. W@L

    Mara Guest

    Thanks. :) I'm glad you're over it now. So far with me it seems fairly mild -
    the crud is breaking up already, and I only woke up with this yesterday morning.
    So, I'm on a lazy kick in the hopes it'll be mostly over by Monday, because I'll
    have to go to work even if I'm still sick. There's only two of us full-time, at
    the moment.

    "If I could just get rid of the headache, now. That's the worst part."

    Mara, Dec 13, 2003
  11. W@L

    Mara Guest

    Nah, it's yours, I sold it to you for seventeen million dollars while you were
    asleep last night.

    "You seemed to think it was a pretty good deal in between snores, so I forged
    your name to the contract, as per your Company rules. See, I tried to tell you
    you shouldn't leave a copy around where I could read it...."

    Mara, Dec 13, 2003
  12. The headache got me also. It was the worst part of it....and nothing,
    including Aleeve, Motrin nor Tylenol would touch it. I feel for
    ya....;o(

    <schnippen>

    @}-}-------Rosee, Dec 13, 2003
  13. W@L

    Mara Guest

    I have not yet resorted to Bacardi Silver O3.

    "I'm thinking about it, though. Or maybe a chocolate Tumbleweed. Desperate
    times, etc.."

    Mara, Dec 13, 2003
  14. Don't dwell on it too long or your brain will burst, at least, that how I
    felt.

    <schnippen>

    @}-}-------Rosee, Dec 14, 2003
  15. Shit! Here is the 's .

    <schnippen>

    @}-}-------Rosee, Dec 14, 2003
  16. W@L

    Greg M Guest

    Yeah! Jimminy!

    Greg M, Dec 14, 2003
  17. W@L

    Mara Guest

    There was a great opportunity here for a smartassed remark, you realise. But I
    started laughing and couldn't do it. LOL!

    Mara, Dec 14, 2003
  18. W@L

    Mara Guest

    Ask, and ye shall receive - and he downright _begged_ for it.

    "And he got _exactly_ what was coming to him."

    Mara, Dec 14, 2003
  19. <gulp>

    LOL!

    @}-}-------Rosee, Dec 14, 2003
  20. W@L

    Mara Guest

    Now for the tough technical question.

    Have we milked this thread for all it's worth, or should we go on until it
    _really_ starts to annoy the crap out of everyone in sight? I expect we could
    work in about 20 or so more topic drifts into this. Hell, we could probably make
    it orbit Mars under its own power in another day or so.

    Mara, Dec 14, 2003