    does anyone have this printer or use one as was wondering how good it is ?

    thanks

    Ian

    Ian Fraser, Dec 19, 2003

  2. Ian Fraser

    Micio Guest

    "Ian Fraser" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I am thinking of buying The Canon i350 Inkjet Printer as
    > a new printer for my computer.
    >
    > does anyone have this printer or use one as was wondering how

    good it is ?

    > thanks
    >
    > Ian

    =======================================
    Hello Ian !
    I have a Canon Printer i560 for about a month now
    and I am happy with it .
    There is a website called <fixyourownprinter.com>
    I visited this site a couple of times it very helpful,
    before you buy and after for maintenance purposes.
    By visiting the above website I lernt that by replacing
    ink cartridges with compatibles will damage the print head
    or stop printing on same brand models only.
    One more thing I want to share with you and this News G.
    My last printer was still unter warranty when I had to scrap it,
    while I was using the original ink cartridges I had no Problema.
    When I replaced with compatables Ink cartridges then I had
    a PROBLEMA there was 1/8 of an inch of ink left in the cartridges
    when the print head clogged up and stopped printing.
    Good Luck Ian. Micio.

    Micio, Dec 19, 2003

  3. Ian Fraser

    Micio Guest