The Birth Of Thriller Cover chapter 4--The Album Cover

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by HiBob, May 27, 2008.

  1. HiBob

    HiBob Guest

    The Album Cover

    Michael walked into the studio - he was in a very good mood. He
    looked
    over the transparencies and was very excited and pleased with what he
    saw. He said "There are so many good ones here, how can I ever make a
    decision?" He told me to hold on a minute, and went to the back of
    the
    studio. After a moment, he came back out with Quincy Jones. Quincy
    took one look at the transparencies and without any hesitation
    pointed
    to one, and said "That's the cover!"

    That was the fastest I have ever seen anyone pick a final
    transparency for anything, and it was a good choice. I was happy,
    Michael was happy, the label was happy, and I guess the world was
    happy."

    Source:
    http://www.michael-jackson-lyrics.com

    HiBob, May 27, 2008