"The BIOS in this system is not fully ACPI compliant"

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ratzz, Jun 11, 2005.

  1. Ratzz

    Ratzz Guest

    Hi all,

    My 300w PSU failed yesterday so I bought a new 350w one today.

    Installed it and it booted into windows ok.

    After about 5 minutes of using the PC I got the BSOD and the above error.

    I've tried diabling ACPI in BIOS but with no luck. Will not boot with safe
    mode (fails after mup.sys and re-boots). Will not boot with last known good
    config.

    Any help?
    Ratzz

    [Windows XP, Athlon XP 2.5, 768mb mem (three banks), two HDD, two DVD/RW,
    AGP graphics card, other PCI cards]

    Ratzz, Jun 11, 2005