    the clock) I can use, if I will synchronize my computer?

    Very thanks.

    / Anders

    Anders Boholdt-Petersen, Jan 13, 2011

  2. Anders Boholdt-Petersen

    Dave Warren Guest

    In message <4d2f640e$0$23761$> "Anders
    http://www.pool.ntp.org/en/use.html

    There isn't "a best", but ntp.org has regional pools that will help you
    find an ideal pool of servers for your needs.

    Dave Warren, Jan 13, 2011

  3. Anders Boholdt-Petersen

    poutnik Guest

    - there is no best one
    - optimal ones depend on your location, as accuracy loss
    by network delays is much bigger than time server clock error
    - What is your real need of accuracy ?
    - I would reccomend you dk.pool.ntp.org or europe.pool.ntp.org

    poutnik, Jan 13, 2011