    Likes Received:
    0
    I've got Lenovo Y 430 model and its nearly 2 years old. It is time to buy a new one. I want it to be Lenovo, but I dunno which model to get. What models you've got and why do you like it?

    bertminer, Dec 9, 2010

  2. bertminer

    2k05gt

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2010
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    From my experience they are all good, you need to pick the one that suites you needs.

    2k05gt, Dec 21, 2010

  3. bertminer

    victor.martin

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    according to my experience Lenovo Model XL 500, is the best one to get

    victor.martin, Jan 31, 2011
  4. bertminer

    TEX4S

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    I had to register just to answer this thread.

    I am hoping when you say "Lenovo" you are only considering the Idepads, and you still consider the Thinkpads as IBM - I hope thats the case.

    If not, the 3 of you are about as dumb as the rest of the n00bs who post in here. You actually think some plastic piece of junk @ $450 is the best they have to offer - when a T-series starts @ a $1000 and goes up to $5000 ?
    Were you aware the chassis is titanium and magnesium-alloy on all T-series, and the chassis on all Ideapads are flimsy plastic ?
    For the love of God tell me you knew this, otherwise I will spend the rest of the night perplexed how complete drooling morons, like yourself, were able to type without hurting yourself.

    TEX4S, Feb 9, 2011
  5. bertminer

    TEX4S

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    You want good ? get a T-410

    Once a ThinkPad, Always a ThinkPad.

    TEX4S, Feb 9, 2011
  6. bertminer

    aaronangelle

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    uk
    All are best i depends on you. What you purchase. :search:

    aaronangelle, Feb 18, 2011