    Magenta Sky Guest

    Sixteen identical posts, to five newsgroups. That's
    a BI of almost 36. 20 is cancellable spam.

    Magenta Sky, Jul 8, 2003

  2. Tracker

    blooven Guest

    hahaha

    oh fitzgerble - YOU were the object of the statement

    "A bag of seaweed is more likely to be famous then you."
    - -Blooven in acv

    blooven, Jul 9, 2003

    --
    Laura Fredericks
    PGP key ID - DH/DSS 2048/1024: 0xC753039A

    http://www.geocities.com/queenofcyberspace/heathers.mp3

    Remove CLOTHES to reply.

    Laura Fredericks, Jul 9, 2003
  4. Tracker

    Tex Guest

    Don, your objections to Tracker's comments invariably begin with "very
    few"... Is it your opinion that just because not many people do what
    Tracker says, there's no reason to concern people about it? I'd be a
    lot more attentive if I heard you saying "nobody's been able to do
    this", or "there's no evidence that anyone's ever successfully pulled
    that off". Instead, I'm hearing "everything you say is true, but not
    that many people know how to do it".. That's like saying "Not many
    people know how to construct nuclear weapons, so don't worry about
    it"...

    Tex, Jul 10, 2003
  5. God damn, tracker... get a life. you dont know jack about computer security,
    your definition of a hacker is anybody that makes you mad, you know how to
    use windows and zonealarm *claps* everybody knows how to use them, anyways
    gonna take a nap just had to let you know what i think (Even if you like the
    attention) slut.
    Tracker is now known as newb :]
    -Frost
    2

    Comcast News group, Jul 17, 2003
  6. On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 22:50:42 +0400 I replied to Tracker
    <"snailmail(invalid)222000"@yahoo.com> on a piece of toilet paper
    while scribbling their name and phone number on the bathroom wall
    in alt.computer.security
    You mean like the one I installed on your's?

    --
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If you think you know me, you don't.

    Best feeling in the world? Watching your nemesis Sliding
    down a 51 foot razorblade into a pool of Gin.--GroveGnome
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Just Plain Insane, Jul 17, 2003
  7. Tracker

    joe Guest

    such bs

    joe, Jul 25, 2003
  8. Tracker

    akhibby Guest

    First sentence was normal, the second started to make sense (scary that)
    then Tracker re-appeared.

    All's well in the world.

    Ian

    akhibby, Nov 10, 2003