    just some kids being silly watching you get stirred up

    just don't reply

    stop feeding the troll

    Elijah, Jul 7, 2003

  2. Tracker

    Elijah Guest

    stop feeding the troll

    tracker is fake

    there is no book

    Elijah, Jul 7, 2003

  3. Tracker

    Elijah Guest

    stop feeding the troll

    tracker is fake

    there is no book

    Elijah, Jul 7, 2003
  4. Tracker

    Elijah Guest

    stop feeding the troll

    tracker is fake

    there is no book

    Elijah, Jul 7, 2003
  5. Tracker

    Elijah Guest

    stop feeding the troll

    tracker is fake

    there is no book

    Elijah, Jul 7, 2003
  6. Tracker

    Elijah Guest

    stop feeding the troll

    tracker is fake

    there is no book

    Elijah, Jul 7, 2003
  7. Tracker

    Elijah Guest

    stop feeding the troll

    tracker is fake

    there is no book

    Elijah, Jul 7, 2003
  8. Tracker

    Elijah Guest

    stop feeding the troll

    tracker is fake

    there is no book

    Elijah, Jul 7, 2003
  9. Tracker

    Elijah Guest

    stop feeding the troll

    tracker is fake

    there is no book

    Elijah, Jul 7, 2003
  10. Tracker

    Elijah Guest

    stop feeding the troll

    tracker is fake

    there is no book

    Elijah, Jul 7, 2003
  11. Tracker

    Elijah Guest

    stop feeding the troll

    tracker is fake

    there is no book

    Elijah, Jul 7, 2003
  12. Tracker

    Elijah Guest

    stop feeding the troll

    tracker is fake

    there is no book

    Elijah, Jul 7, 2003
  13. Tracker

    Elijah Guest

    stop feeding the troll

    tracker is fake

    there is no book

    Elijah, Jul 7, 2003
  14. Tracker

    Elijah Guest

    stop feeding the troll

    tracker is fake

    there is no book

    Elijah, Jul 7, 2003
  15. Tracker

    Elijah Guest

    stop feeding the troll

    tracker is fake

    there is no book

    Elijah, Jul 7, 2003
  16. Tracker

    Elijah Guest

    stop feeding the troll

    tracker is fake

    there is no book

    Elijah, Jul 7, 2003
  17. Tracker

    Elijah Guest

    stop feeding the troll

    tracker is fake

    there is no book

    Elijah, Jul 7, 2003
  18. Tracker

    Elijah Guest

    stop feeding the troll

    tracker is fake

    there is no book

    Elijah, Jul 7, 2003
  19. Tracker

    |{evin Guest

    You have just earned the title of "First moron to be plonked in a year
    from alt.microsoft.public.security"

    |{evin, Jul 7, 2003
  20. Tracker

    Don Kelloway Guest

    Could it possibly be attributed to the idget thinking that he couldn't
    make his point clear with a single post and therefore decided to post it
    twenty times? If so, I couldn't agree more. <grin> I'll bet his mistake
    earned him the prestigious status of being included in many a kill file.

    --
    Best regards,
    Don Kelloway

    Visit http://www.commodon.com to learn about the "Threats to Your Security