The best domain name registration!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by conniezhang, Jan 2, 2008.

  1. conniezhang

    conniezhang Guest

    Dear Valued Businessman/BusinessLady,

    Todaynic.com is one of the first ICANN Accredited Registrars and CNNIC
    Accredited Domestic

    Registrars in China.
    Great amount of domain extensions with low prices and provide VDNS
    (Virtual Domain Name

    Server) services of its Secondary Domain Name.
    10XGE FDDI directly to ChinaNet to ensure stability and high speed.
    CyberIP, Anti-spam

    email, Website DIY,Internet call cards.
    SCP's auto management(Smart Channel Provider) for resellers.

    Once you become our reseller, we will offer the free interface mode
    API(Application

    Program Interface Mode) and 40% discount of our products to you.
    Integrate a real-time, domain name registration process with your site
    by using our

    powerful SCP API (Support PHP ASP.NET and JAVA).
    Perfect solution for high-volume resellers and satisfactory
    service(7*24 hours).Unbeatable

    price with highest grade quality(quality guaranteed the best!)

    Join us on: http://www.todaynic.com/index_en.php for a free trail.
    We support bulk registration for 30 together domains.

    ..CN Domain(first year: $0.14) -----Surprise Price
    ..WS $13.94
    ..SH/AC/IO $60.89
    -TM $ 155.62
    ..US $16.24
    ..HK $24.36 (first year: $12.31)
    ..COM $6.77
    ..INFO $7.58
    ..NAME $8.53
    ..WS $13.94
    ..TW $29.77
    ..TV $40.05
    ..CC $34.91
    ..MOBI $15.29
    ..TRAVEL $175.37
    Accordingly,you can register more domain names,Such
    as:.Asia/.LA / .VC / .SC / .BZ / .AG /

    ..IN / .MN etc.Details pls check:http://www.todaynic.com/docEN/
    price_en.php
    We will be authoritied to register
    continually:.it/ .eu/ .sg/.pro/.aero/ .am/ .at/ .be/

    ..ch/ .cnidn/ .cnregional/ .cx/ .de/ .es/ .eu/ .fm/ .gd/ .gs/ .im/ .it/ .jobs/ .jp/
    ..ki/ .li/ .md/ .ms/ .mu/ .nf/ .nl/ .nu/ .pl/ .ru/ .se/ .sg/ .tc/ .tk/ .tl/ .twidn/ .vg

    Any further enquires, Pls don't hesitate to contact us:
    MSN: Email:
    Skype:sharon841101 Direct-Tel: (86) 756 2282523

    conniezhang, Jan 2, 2008