The. Best. Case. Mod. Ever? at bit-tech.net

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by Silverstrand, May 23, 2006.

  1. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    He blew us away with Orac?, and set phasers to 'stunning' with the Part I of his second project, WMD. The modding mastery of G-gnome returns with Part II of his stainless steel Weapon of Mass Destruction, with dual watercooled PSUs, custom designed radiator and more.? An insane amount of detailing and elbow grease has gone into this case, making it perhaps the greatest work of moddin' art yet produced.? Unmissable!

    [​IMG]

    Quote: "The top of the display box was marked for drilling, where the top cover will be screwed to it. I drilled the corners of the memory display hole and attacked it with the Dremel. More cut-off wheels sacrificed themselves like lemmings for the good of the project. The detritus of a dozen Dremel wheels - messy!"

    Link: http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/2006/05/22/wmd_part2_g-gnome_case_mod/1.htm

    Silverstrand, May 23, 2006

  2. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    woah. that's so cool, even Modfather sucks in comparison :p Nah just kidding, pretty cool mod anyway :p

    XhArD, May 23, 2006

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Its a sick mod, but its in a different catergory, that because the maker has the ability for metal work :) Modfather just like modding Case, and no making Nuclear devices to destory lan parties within milliseconds :p

    unholy, May 23, 2006