+++The best Billing (MVTS, Cisco, Quintum) +++

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by voip.conductor, Feb 7, 2006.

  1. Dear Sirs,

    We install and support perfect billing solution for MVTS (interoperable
    with Cisco, Quintum as well).
    Here are some of the features:
    - number of gateways not limited;
    -invoices can be customised;
    - web-based interface is multilingual;
    -prepaid&postpaid service;
    - Least Cost Routing option while working with MVTS;
    -any number of rating plans available;
    -bills for IP-based voice traffic, fax, IP PBX, video conferencing.

    That is really reliable, feature-riched solution which brings more
    efficiency in your business with low investment. Can supply along with
    softswitch upon your demand.
    Ideal for Call Shop and Callback applications!

    Kindly send your emails () to learn more about
    the above solution.
    Chris

    voip.conductor, Feb 7, 2006