    VCD, SVCD, DVD, etc.) and Audio format(AC3, AAC, MP2, MP3, MP4, RA,
    WMA, etc.).
    http://www.youtubetoipod.org/cucuso...usoft-ultimate-dvd-video-converter-suite.html

    maysefooters, Dec 4, 2007

  2. maysefooters

    Neil Green Guest

    message
    Super will do all that, and it's free!

    Neil Green, Dec 4, 2007

  3. maysefooters

    sandy58 Guest

    sandy58, Dec 4, 2007
  4. maysefooters

    sandy58 Guest

    Are you donating it here free? I bet you ain't even GOTTIT!!! :) I
    HAVE! ALL of it with the numbers too. Neil, you want it? Free, mate? E-
    mail me. OK?

    sandy58, Dec 4, 2007
  5. maysefooters

    Neil Green Guest

    Thanks anyway but Super is all I need.

    Neil Green, Dec 5, 2007
  6. maysefooters

    sandy58 Guest

    Good for you, Neil. Stick to what you like best. :)

    sandy58, Dec 5, 2007
  7. maysefooters

    aimersoft Guest

    Aimersoft DVD to iPod
    1.The best DVD to iPod Ripper software that convert DVD to iPod

    Nano/ iPod Touch/ iPod Classic/iPod Video.
    2.Convert DVD movie to iPod formats including MP4, MPEG-4 and M4V,

    extract DVD audio to MP4, M4A, AAC, etc.
    3.with high quality and super fast speed. iPod Copy Manager embeded,

    transfer DVD movie to iPod Nano/Touch/Classic/Video without iTunes.

    4.Support multi-file conversion, allow you to merge several chapters

    into one file or rip a single chapter. Powerful video editing

    function, support video trimming, cropping, effect adjustment.

    5.Support photo capturing of the playing video, and save as jpeg,

    bmp.
    6. Fully support Dual-core or Multi-core processor, perfectly
    compatible with Windows Vista.

    You can download it for free from:
    http://www.aimersoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-converter.html

    Here is a guide will tell you how to convert it
    http://www.aimersoft.com/ipod-converter-suite.html

    aimersoft, Dec 26, 2007