    How the hell do you get Otkast from Scared Weird Little Guys? Do you not get the idea of the game? The words you use must be another way of saying the name of the band, not a description of the members of the band or something.
    Anyway... Grinspoon.
    Band: A primary color that is not blue, yellow or green which isn't cold and is a spicy vegitable.

    The Modfather, Nov 11, 2005

  2. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I think it's YOU who doesn't get it. I wasn't relating Outkast to Scared Weird Little Guys in any way whatsoever. I was replying to Unholy's post: Exile. You been awake all night or something?
    Anyway, Red hot Chili Peppers.
    Asphyxiating natatorium.

    XhArD, Nov 11, 2005

  3. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Drowning Pool
    I guess I misunderstood, sorry dude. :) I also find it hard to believe you thought up the word natatorium on your own, seeing as how that's latin. You cheated and used a thesarus didn't ya? :)
    Band: Hebrew "Son Of" Creasing four plus one.

    The Modfather, Nov 11, 2005
  4. The Modfather

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ben Folds Five?

    Gez, Nov 11, 2005
  5. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I thought it mighta been that but saw no connection to the word Ben :p I realise now, but was thinking slowly before. It must be the crack :p

    XhArD, Nov 11, 2005
  6. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yep, that's what it was, the crack.
    Yes, Ben Folds Five... In Hebrew, the word ben means "Son of". As in Jesus ben Joseph. Got it? Ok, nobody did another band so I'll take this time to submit one so we can keep going.
    The creator of things who at one time was known to be the son of a King.

    The Modfather, Nov 12, 2005