    Likes Received:
    0
    Barry Manilow.

    The Modfather, Oct 31, 2005

  2. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    nope, hint "Single word"

    unholy, Oct 31, 2005

  3. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have no idea... Is it an Australian band that I might not know of?

    The Modfather, Nov 5, 2005
  4. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Tell us Unholy. No one knows it.

    XhArD, Nov 5, 2005
  5. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Apathy :p

    unholy, Nov 6, 2005
  6. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I thought it mighta been that, but I'd only heard of a band named Black Apathy. Stupid shane and his gay music :p

    XhArD, Nov 7, 2005
  7. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i found about about them when i was on the Midnight club 3 dub edition website, they had a song, but it wasn't released and i tought i would download some songs so i clicked on one or two from limewire.
    u go now ross :D

    unholy, Nov 7, 2005
  8. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    ok, umm...
    Freaked out Strange Tiny Dudes

    XhArD, Nov 7, 2005
  9. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Insane Clown Posse?
    Sorta fits, except the tiny part, I don't think they're tiny... <shrug>

    The Modfather, Nov 7, 2005
  10. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Nope. I've mentioned them once on this forum, they are Australian. Have another guess, if you want to.

    XhArD, Nov 8, 2005
  11. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Told ya, the only Australian band I know of is Men at Work.

    The Modfather, Nov 8, 2005
  12. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hint plz :D

    unholy, Nov 8, 2005
  13. The Modfather

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    ok bands we have heard of...
    Here is one for later (mainly cuz i cant remember the ones i think of for more than 1 hour)
    Those who may perhaps be massive

    Gez, Nov 8, 2005
  14. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    They Might Be Giants. Hint for mine will give it away damn fast: "What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?" ;)

    XhArD, Nov 9, 2005
  15. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Sorry, no more nationally specific bands. They have to be bands that are known in at least MOST countries.
    Band: Terrified Industrial Plant.

    The Modfather, Nov 9, 2005
  16. The Modfather

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    Fear Factory?

    Gez, Nov 9, 2005
  17. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    It's not nationally specific, they've toured in both UK and America at least, any a few other countries. They were on the MTV Music awards a year or two ago, so they aren't unknown. And if you're too lazy to check in the thread from my hint, then don't go starting another band because it's "nationally specific".

    XhArD, Nov 10, 2005
  18. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well dude, once 3 days have gone by and everyone's said "We don't know", it's time to move on. Yeesh!
    Yes, Fear Factory.

    The Modfather, Nov 10, 2005
  19. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    so u's want a band, a hard one?
    "Exile" - its a band from US i think.

    unholy, Nov 10, 2005
  20. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    How can you still not get it when I've told you where I said the band's name? Anyway, it was Scared Weird Little Guys.
    Outkast.
    Smiling Utensil.

    XhArD, Nov 10, 2005