    0
    Godsmack. :)
    Band: Damaging Mr. Franklin

    The Modfather, Oct 23, 2005

  2. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Breaking Benjamin. HA! Didn't think I'd get it so fast did you?! Next one is: Prisoner/Inmate

    XhArD, Oct 23, 2005

  3. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Eninem :D

    unholy, Oct 23, 2005
  4. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    hehe, no. Good try though.

    XhArD, Oct 23, 2005
  5. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol he was a singer who got locked up now wasn't he? :p
    i am out, see ya guyz on other topics

    unholy, Oct 23, 2005
  6. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    its been 22 hours now, time to reveal the answer I think: Celldweller. I only found them a month or two ago, not bad stuff. Next band is Loathe Spawn.

    XhArD, Oct 24, 2005
  7. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hatebreed?
    Well it fits, so I'm guessing if that's not the right one it still counts. :)
    Next up on stage... Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome...
    The Nine Lives Cat During the Morning and the Chronograph!

    The Modfather, Oct 25, 2005
  8. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    :shock: I have no idea about that one.... First thing I thought of was Felix Da Housecat, but that only suits the cat bit :p

    XhArD, Oct 25, 2005
  9. The Modfather

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    I only look at these in the morning... and they hurt my brain :p

    Gez, Oct 25, 2005
  10. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Come on Modfather, we're waiting for you to give the answer.

    XhArD, Oct 27, 2005
  11. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    is it Albert and his nine lives?

    unholy, Oct 27, 2005
  12. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    God you guys are weak!!!
    Morris Day & The Time
    Haven't any of you even seen Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back? I mean I can understand you might not know the band from when they were popular(ish) but yeesh!
    Ok, an easier one.
    Band: Obliterating Orange Gourds

    The Modfather, Oct 29, 2005
  13. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    what the hell is a gourd? Would the band happen to be Smashing Pumpkins? If not, too bad. Next one is:
    Dorsal Relatives

    XhArD, Oct 29, 2005
  14. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    whale fin family!

    unholy, Oct 29, 2005
  15. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    not exactly... try again. I doubt you'll get it Unhoyl, a little too old for you, and not your kind of music. Come to think of it, do you have a style of music? :|

    XhArD, Oct 29, 2005
  16. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    You don't know what a gourd is? You're sad. A pumpkin is a type of gourd, yes. And Smashing Pumpkins was right.
    Dunno what the dorsal relatives would be...

    The Modfather, Oct 30, 2005
  17. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Ok, here's a hint to do with the singers: crowded.

    XhArD, Oct 30, 2005
  18. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Nope, not doing it for me, sorry man.

    The Modfather, Oct 30, 2005
  19. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    OK, here it is: The Finn Brothers, Neil and Tim. Tim Finn was the lead singer of Crowded House. That's the hint I was giving. They aren't as well known as the brothers as they were when they were in bands or going solo. I'm out of idea at the mo', so someone else can go.

    XhArD, Oct 30, 2005
  20. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined: