The ASUS PEG Link Mode Guide Rev. 2.0 Posted!

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by Silverstrand, Sep 3, 2005.

  1. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Adrian's Rojak Pot has just posted The ASUS PEG Link Mode Guide Rev. 2.0!
    [​IMG]
    Quote - "It's been just over a year since ASUS was forced to officially announce the PEG Link Mode. Unfortunately, very little is known about it till today. That's what we intend to correct today.
    After digging deeper into the mystery of PEG Link Mode, we are proud to present our report on what it actually does!
    Here are the updates:-
    - Major update of the guide.
    - Added clock speed results from the new GeForce 7800 GT and 7800 GTX cards.
    - Added clock speed results from the GeForce 6800 GT card.
    - Added clock speed evaluations for all NVIDIA and ATI cards.
    - Rearranged and streamlined the guide.
    - Rewrote the conclusion. "
    Direct URL - http://www.rojakpot.com/showarticle.aspx?artno=248

    Silverstrand, Sep 3, 2005