    win32 version work find in vista64 fine.
    what is wrong?
    thx

    Richard, Jan 11, 2007

  2. Make sure you have the correct version of '.net framework' installed. (Prob.
    v. 2.0?) Scan your machine for Virus/Malware/Spyware. And make sure you
    execute the program from the correct directory - i.e. you may have to
    formally 'Install' the program? not just run it from your project directory.
    .. .

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Jan 12, 2007

  3. Richard

    98245137S Guest

    How do you manually install programs?

    How do you initialize an antivirus program when no programs will run?
    Literally, the 0xc00000t7b message is ubiquitous across running all
    programs, including AVG 8.

    How do I save my web history and bookmarks?

    I transferred my documents to an external hard drive, though that
    probably now carries the virus.

    How do I eliminate the virus on that hard drive as well as the
    computer?

    98245137S, Oct 9, 2009