the advent of longhorn

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Session Mwamufiya, Jun 20, 2004.

  1. Session Mwamufiya

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Jun 23, 2004

  2. Session Mwamufiya

    Brat® Guest

    where is that number for that head doc????

    IMAGE SCRUB PLEASE!!!!

    Brat®, Jun 23, 2004

  3. Session Mwamufiya

    Neil Guest

    that wasn't a salute! that was barely a nod. give JaR a shout, he's
    selling something that might help you...

    Neil, Jun 23, 2004
  4. Session Mwamufiya

    Brat® Guest

    no you don't... you would prefer she not have a voice box.... that's not
    whole... make up your mind :p

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat®, Jun 23, 2004
  5. Session Mwamufiya

    Jtyc Guest

    where is that number for that head doc????
    Ah... come on now... It's not that repulsive.

    Jtyc, Jun 23, 2004
  6. Session Mwamufiya

    Jtyc Guest

    dat's a good wittle doggie

    *woof*

    Jtyc, Jun 23, 2004
  7. Session Mwamufiya

    Jtyc Guest

    you wish

    Yes.

    Jtyc, Jun 23, 2004
  8. Session Mwamufiya

    Brat® Guest

    have you ever really LOOKED at that thing? especially when not saluting?
    funnies damn thing I ever saw... on any man lol

    Brat®, Jun 23, 2004
  9. Session Mwamufiya

    Brat® Guest

    well at least you're honest

    Brat®, Jun 23, 2004
  10. Session Mwamufiya

    Brat® Guest

    ummm funniest

    Brat®, Jun 23, 2004
  11. Session Mwamufiya

    Jtyc Guest

    have you ever really LOOKED at that thing? especially when not saluting?
    Well it's not how it looks that really counts now is it?

    Jtyc, Jun 23, 2004
  12. Session Mwamufiya

    Jtyc Guest

    well at least you're honest

    Only when I'm not lying.

    Jtyc, Jun 23, 2004
  13. Session Mwamufiya

    Consultant Guest

    i stand corrected

    Consultant, Jun 23, 2004
  14. Session Mwamufiya

    Brat® Guest

    when was the last time you heard of any woman drooling over one... at just
    the thought of one or the sight of it? and yet, men are always slaves to
    that woman's part (avoiding filters)... they don't have to SEE it to start
    turning into lap dogs.

    Brat®, Jun 23, 2004
  15. Session Mwamufiya

    Consultant Guest

    you are mistaken. there are a couple that drool over mine.

    Consultant, Jun 23, 2004
  16. Session Mwamufiya

    Jtyc Guest

    that woman's part (avoiding filters)... they don't have to SEE it to start
    Maybe not.... but it doesn't hurt to look at it.

    Jtyc, Jun 23, 2004
  17. Session Mwamufiya

    Brat® Guest

    lol *slaps C* wake up!!! sheeesh you men sure do dream :p

    Brat®, Jun 23, 2004
  18. Session Mwamufiya

    Neil Guest

    I don't care what you say, I'm not lookin at yours ok?

    Neil, Jun 23, 2004
  19. The mentally handicap don't count...

    lol

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jun 23, 2004
  20. Session Mwamufiya

    JaR Guest