    tried the aggressive approach and was rebuffed.

    Hmm... perhaps the miserable goth approach?

    *runs to get some black eye shadow*

    Jtyc, Jun 23, 2004

  2. Session Mwamufiya

    JaR Guest

    By golly! Now I think you've got it.

    You go, er, goth.

    JaR, Jun 23, 2004

  3. Session Mwamufiya

    Neil Guest

    well, I don't think the black socks and sandal approach was going to help
    you...

    Neil, Jun 23, 2004
  4. Session Mwamufiya

    Brat® Guest

    nicely put :)

    Brat®, Jun 23, 2004
  5. Session Mwamufiya

    Brat® Guest

    I'll take double fudge choco chip please

    oooh and mint choco chip since you are going anyway

    Brat®, Jun 23, 2004
  6. Session Mwamufiya

    Brat® Guest

    nah... only in your dreams baby :p

    *covers her scantily clad body with a HUGE terry cloth robe and fuzzy bunny
    slippers*

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat®, Jun 23, 2004
  7. Session Mwamufiya

    Brat® Guest

    *hunts Kenny down and ...... stuffs a fuzzy bunny slipper in his mouth*
    oooh lookie... MUTE!!!

    Brat®, Jun 23, 2004
  8. Session Mwamufiya

    Neil Guest

    ROFLMAO

    Neil, Jun 23, 2004
  9. Session Mwamufiya

    Neil Guest

    such a waste....
    ;)

    Neil, Jun 23, 2004
  10. Session Mwamufiya

    Consultant Guest

    you know not what you speak

    Consultant, Jun 23, 2004
  11. Session Mwamufiya

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Jun 23, 2004
  12. Session Mwamufiya

    Brat® Guest

    excuse me??? where did you get my pic????

    Brat®, Jun 23, 2004
  13. Session Mwamufiya

    Neil Guest

    oh, right. you told me not to give that out. sorry 'bout that...

    Neil, Jun 23, 2004
  14. Session Mwamufiya

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Jun 23, 2004
  15. Session Mwamufiya

    Jtyc Guest

    I'll take double fudge choco chip please

    Yes dear.

    *puts on his shorts, black socks and sandles and heads to the store*

    Jtyc, Jun 23, 2004
  16. Session Mwamufiya

    Brat® Guest

    with what? no wait... I dont really want to know

    Brat®, Jun 23, 2004
  17. Session Mwamufiya

    Jtyc Guest

    a fuzzy bunny slipper

    Is... is that a euphemism?

    Jtyc, Jun 23, 2004
  18. Session Mwamufiya

    Jtyc Guest

    with what? no wait... I dont really want to know

    Yeah baby... you saw it.

    Jtyc, Jun 23, 2004
  19. Session Mwamufiya

    Brat® Guest