    Jtyc Guest

    Psht. Canadian girls look hot on bikes, and some of us DO know our stuff.

    Don't punish the rest of us for the actions of a few.

    Jtyc, Jun 22, 2004

  2. Session Mwamufiya

    Kat Guest

    Post sent to Neil's Wife's Email.

    You're welcome;

    Kat

    Kat, Jun 22, 2004

  3. Session Mwamufiya

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    please to be sending me androgynous email link to I email id# kbriscoe at
    hotmail dot com (please use @ and .}

    thking u,

    rgs,

    KB

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 22, 2004
  4. Session Mwamufiya

    Kat Guest

    I don't think you have a big enough "mute" button to work. Better get some
    pills from Jar to maximize efficiency.

    Your helpful Guru in all things,

    Kat

    Kat, Jun 22, 2004
  5. Session Mwamufiya

    Kat Guest

    Sorry, tried accessing it, I got an access denied message. Even the network
    knows...

    Kat, Jun 22, 2004
  6. Session Mwamufiya

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    No, you set up that webcam under the wrong desk. If you had bothered to case
    the joint before commiting your felonious act of spying, you would know that
    you placed the webcam under Pat's desk. I'll leave it up to you to decide
    whether or not Pat is a male or female. ;)

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 22, 2004
  7. Psht. Canadian girls look hot on bikes,

    pics please.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 22, 2004
  8. Session Mwamufiya

    JaR Guest

    Today only! Special deal, just for you!

    6 for a dollar, or a full half-dozen for a buck and a half.

    JaR
    Enlarged Thug

    JaR, Jun 22, 2004
  9. Session Mwamufiya

    Neil Guest

    yeah, I was even defending you.... so where are my pics?

    Neil, Jun 22, 2004
  10. Session Mwamufiya

    Neil Guest

    well now, do we have to get into this. sure I would rather just look at
    without having to hear women, but appearently this isn't what they want to
    hear.

    Neil, Jun 22, 2004
  11. Session Mwamufiya

    Jtyc Guest

    yeah, I was even defending you.... so where are my pics?

    If you like I'll post mine on the MCNGP site. You should see me in my
    shorts with black socks and sandals. I'm a stunner.

    Jtyc, Jun 22, 2004
  12. Session Mwamufiya

    Neil Guest

    OMG, you have NOOOOOOOOOOO idea how funny that is.
    a) she should check her e-mail next month, maybe, kinda, if she has to.
    b) "it's not working! which icon do I click?"
    c) "couldn't you just print it off for me and type in my reply for me?"
    "sure honey, just let me get rid of some of this spam first..."

    Neil, Jun 22, 2004
  13. Session Mwamufiya

    Neil Guest

    *whimper*

    ok

    *all vestiges of will power gone*

    Neil, Jun 22, 2004
  14. Session Mwamufiya

    Jtyc Guest

    well now, do we have to get into this. sure I would rather just look at
    Not me. I find it is most import to just listen to what they have to say.

    That and to get up at 2am and run to the store for some chocolate ice cream
    for them. That's what makes me truly happy.

    Jtyc, Jun 22, 2004
  15. Session Mwamufiya

    Neil Guest

    now yer just suckin up for the pics...

    Neil, Jun 22, 2004
  16. Session Mwamufiya

    Jtyc Guest

    now yer just suckin up for the pics...

    Nonsense.

    Jtyc, Jun 22, 2004
  17. Session Mwamufiya

    Consultant Guest

    not if you sounded like this broad

    Consultant, Jun 22, 2004
  18. Session Mwamufiya

    JaR Guest

    You don't have any real live girlfriends, do you?

    JaR, Jun 22, 2004
  19. Session Mwamufiya

    Jtyc Guest

    You don't have any real live girlfriends, do you?

    No. Why?

    Jtyc, Jun 22, 2004
  20. Session Mwamufiya

    JaR Guest