  1. Session Mwamufiya

    Neil Guest

    what brought this on?

    Neil, Jun 22, 2004

  2. Session Mwamufiya

    Neil Guest

    see ya dun it now. (and Kat will soon vioce displeasure from the other
    coast)

    Neil, Jun 22, 2004

  3. Session Mwamufiya

    Neil Guest

    pro'ly the same make of web cam as in my office...it's under the desk
    here...check your phone too

    Neil, Jun 22, 2004
  4. Session Mwamufiya

    Jtyc Guest

    what brought this on?

    The show "Biker Girl".

    Jtyc, Jun 22, 2004
  5. Session Mwamufiya

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    She's a sneaky one, that Kat...

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 22, 2004
  6. Session Mwamufiya

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    What she doesn't know is that I set up a webcam under *her* desk as well.
    Or, I guess, maybe she does know, and just doesn't care. ;)

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 22, 2004
  7. Session Mwamufiya

    Neil Guest

    oh! well then...

    Neil, Jun 22, 2004
  8. Session Mwamufiya

    Neil Guest

    can I get the link to the feed?

    Neil, Jun 22, 2004
  9. Session Mwamufiya

    Neil Guest

    she crosses her legs alot doesn't she...

    Neil, Jun 22, 2004
  10. Session Mwamufiya

    Consultant Guest

    she shed a very, very bad light on canadian women. canadian women, hear me
    now, redeem yourselves! post suggestive pics! no audio though, please

    Consultant, Jun 22, 2004
  11. Session Mwamufiya

    Neil Guest

    ahhhh, if only women came with a mute button...

    Neil, Jun 22, 2004
  12. Session Mwamufiya

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    They do. It's called your p3nis.

    Haha, I made a funny. Now I'm going to run. Fast. From Sue and Kat. Bye.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 22, 2004
  13. Session Mwamufiya

    Consultant Guest

    roflmao

    Consultant, Jun 22, 2004
  14. Session Mwamufiya

    Kat Guest

    Do you REALLY want me to stop?

    Kat, Jun 22, 2004
  15. Session Mwamufiya

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    *shrugs*
    guess not....

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 22, 2004
  16. Session Mwamufiya

    Neil Guest

    the best...

    Neil, Jun 22, 2004
  17. Session Mwamufiya

    Kat Guest

    I echo that..hmmm. Does that mean I should shut up?

    Kat, Jun 22, 2004
  18. Session Mwamufiya

    Kat Guest

    Ya got that right.

    If I never have to deal with the F^$&#up work from another mindless, idiotic
    know-it-all Consultant, I too, will die happy.

    They're grossly overpaid and generally under informed :)

    Psht. Canadian girls look hot on bikes, and some of us DO know our stuff.
    Just for that, you aren't gettign a pic of me on a bike.

    Kat

    That'll teach ya

    Kat, Jun 22, 2004
  19. Session Mwamufiya

    Kat Guest

    She's got stealth all right

    I don't mind the webcam. I'll set up another one for you. Under Pat's desk.
    Youc an tell me if it's a male or female.

    Kat

    Kat, Jun 22, 2004
  20. Session Mwamufiya

    Kat Guest

    You don't want to hear me oooh and ahhh and ohhh, babyyy...yesssss.....

    No audio, no pic. No video. All or nothing baby. You lost your chance.

    Kat

    On a roll today!

    Kat, Jun 22, 2004