    I don't even know what company gives out these particuar certs...if there's
    a website that explains all of the above in sufficient detail, I'd
    appreciate a link to it,...TIA

    jake lee, Apr 18, 2004

  2. jake lee

    Jimmy Guest

    Jimmy, Apr 18, 2004

  3. jake lee

    David Hough Guest

    Jake Find the nearest Vue or Prometric test center. That is where you
    will take your test. Mine was at the local community college. These
    are testing companys who certify nurses, electronic and other trades.
    After verifying that you are you, you are set down in front of a
    terminal with no notes allowed, and take your timed test.(one hour).
    There are two tests for A+ and they are about $150 each, pass or fail.

    David Hough, Apr 18, 2004
  4. jake lee

    Stu Guest

    After all the preparation for the test. I found the actuall test a breeze.

    Stu, Apr 18, 2004
  5. jake lee

    Jose Guest

    Hello Jake,

    As a previous poster stated you should download the exam's objectives from
    the Comptia's Web site they are the ones that administer the exam.

    You will also benefit from visiting these sites.

    www.cramsession.com

    www.certcities.com

    And if you are looking for a good book, check Mike Meyers All in One Exam
    book, you can also buy discount vouchers from his company www.totalsem.com

    Good luck,

    Jose
    Network+|A+ Technical Trainer