The 2008 U.S. election may already have been stolen

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 19, 2007.

  1. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 19, 2007

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Pennywise Guest

    Hell why not, sure stole it from Gore, I'd like to think that the U.S.
    would revolt if a Republican were the next Prez, it would be the right
    thing to do.

    The warning about electronic voting machines has been ongoing some 15
    years or longer on comp.risks, what was forecast has come true.

    OT in a way - came across this yesterday:

    "If Edwards get's the Democratic nomination and either McCain or
    Giuliani get the Republican vote, then were going to have Edwards as
    president.

    He's easily taller than either of them, and every presidential
    election has gone to the taller of the 2 major canidates except for 2.
    Those are Gore vs Bush and Nixon vs Kennedy, both times the losing
    canidate was only 1 inch taller than the winner, the elections were
    suspected of fraud, and Gore won the popular vote while Nixon was .1%
    behind Kennedy in the popular vote."
    http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=2801834

    Pennywise, May 19, 2007

  3. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Then at under 5'5", I guess I don't stand much of a chance. Better save my
    money. <g>

    WhzzKdd, May 19, 2007
  4. Are you really Dennis Kucinich?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 19, 2007
  5. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Nah - just the body double ;)

    WhzzKdd, May 19, 2007