The $15,000 (camera and equipment ruined) shot

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Mike Henley, Aug 25, 2004.

  1. Mike Henley

    Mike Henley Guest

    Mike Henley, Aug 25, 2004

  2. Mike Henley

    [BnH] Guest

    The question now .. what was the cam ? =)
    From the lens .. I guess its a Nikon ?

    =bob=

    [BnH], Aug 25, 2004

  3. Mike Henley

    Ni can't Guest

    Ni can't, Aug 25, 2004
  4. Mike Henley

    Jim Townsend Guest

    Jim Townsend, Aug 25, 2004
  5. I can see what I think is the body in the lower right corner -- black with
    a red stripe. Looks familiar to me.

    Phil Stripling, Aug 25, 2004
  6. Mike Henley

    Eric Gill Guest

    The CF companies have probably been looking for something like this to use
    as advertising for a while.

    None of them have been stupid enough to use this remarkable though tragic,
    earlier incident:

    http://www.digitaljournalist.org/issue0111/biggart_intro.htm

    Still, all hail new technology for preserving Bill Biggart's last work.

    Eric Gill, Aug 26, 2004